Monday, May 10, 2010

Ladies Weekend

During my trip to Virginia my mother, wonderful girlfriends and future mother in-law all got together and helped me celebrate my upcoming wedding.
First we had a bridal shower. I had to pretend to be a girl and even wore a dress but I had such a good time. :) My mother even hired a caterer. So I ate my weight in cheese, crackers, and chocolate torta. Mmmmm so good!!! Katie put together some amazing games and prizes. They were super fun since I won one. :) The presents were also way more than I expected. My girls ROCK! :)


















Then the next day we went on a wine tour bachelorette party. That was SO much fun! We kicked the tour off with some lama's. I totally wanted to go back and ride the lama's after a few glasses of wine. ;) Natalie got a veil with devil horns which made it fun to wear. It also got me a free bottle of wine. The wineries were so beautiful and the girls were made it hilarious. I feel so lucky! :)















One day I'm going to ride those lamas...

No comments: